Using the Manager’s Dashboard
1. Where do I find the Manager’s Dashboard?
“Manager” credentials (which are initially granted by Dynasend) provide accessibility to the “Manage Signatures” dashboard. You’ll find the tab at the top of the screen:
2. What features / tools does the Manager’s Dashboard proivde?
Options, found in the left menu, include:
3. How do I add new users?
4. How do I create a banner and assign it to all the users at a specific location?
5. How do I add a Text-Message (or a banner) to a User Group?
After first creating the USER GROUP and the TEXT MESSAGE (or banner), navigate to USER GROUPS in the “Manage Signatures” tab:
6. How do I set up my subscription, manage billing, review invoices, etc.?
Click “Create Subscription” or “Manage Billing” in the left menu:
This will open up the billing profile page:
7. How do I locate the URL for a user’s HTML signature?
8. How do I grant “Manager Credentials” to another user?
Note: If you cannot locate the user’s email address, it is probably because they have not yet “claimed” their signature.
9. The new location I created doesn’t show up - how do I fix this?
There are two parts to creating locations. First you must create it, using the LOCATIONS functionality. Then, after it’s been created, it has to be ATTACHED to your signature program. Here’s the process for attaching your new location:
10. Where will my banner (or text message) appear in my signatures?
The banner can appear above, within, or below the rest of your signature content. By design, the banner’s placement is pre-set as illustrated in this graphic:
If you wish to have the banner appear in a different place within your signature, just ask and we’ll adjust your HTML code to position it differently.
11. How do I know what size to make my banners?
Banners can be whatever size you want them to be. A good approach when designing them is to take a screenshot of your signature, and then use it as a reference when designing your banner. This graphic illustrates:
Note that in order to optimize your banner graphic for display on HD / Retina Display devices, the banner you post should be EXACTLY TWICE AS LARGE as you want it to appear. Then when you click “optimize for HD / Retina Display” in the banner dialog, it will be displayed at one half of the posted size:
12. How do control the padding above and below my banners?
The banners padding is pre-set in your signature’s HTML. The best way to control the padding is by padding the banner image, as desired. This graphic illustrates:
13. Can I deviate from the traditional rectangular banner?
Yes, of course. The banner can be any shape you wish. You can use a transparent (or white) background to give a non-rectangular effect - this graphic illustrates: