Install Windows-Based Desktop Signature Manager App
1. Begin by closing Outlook.
2. Click here to install the desktop app.
3. If the desktop app is not open after completing the installation process, locate the “DynaSend Outlook Signature Deployment Tool” icon:
You can find it either from within your Windows START menu or in your Windows System tray as follows:
Click the icon to open the app.
4. Click “Download Your Signature Now”
Note: If you use the online version of Outlook that is found in Office 365 then you need to click the check box next to “Sync my Signature with Office 365”.
After 15 seconds or so you should see a message telling you that the download is complete. Click “OK”.
Note: If your signature does not download successfully, verify that you have your email address entered correctly in the app - it must match the email address used when creating your signature via our online portal.
5. Close the app, and restart Outlook.
6. Click “New Message” and see if your signature (or updated signature) appears. If it does, you’re done.
7. If you do not see the updated signature yet, follow these steps:
- from your inbox, click FILE in the upper left
- click “Options”
- click “Mail” in the left-hand column
- click the “Signatures” button (over to the right)
- set the default signature for new messages and for replies & forwards to “signature”
- click “OK” to close the dialog box
8. Return to your inbox and click “New Message” and you should now see your updated signature.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.