Pricing / Low Cost & Flexible
Over the past 20 years we’ve provided email signatures to very small companies, on up through companies with 20,000+ users, and our approach to pricing has been designed (and tweaked with experience) to meet the diversity of the customers we support. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the low cost as compared with many of our competitors.
- less than 50 active users: pricing available upon request
- 50 to 100 active users: USD $1.00 / active user / month
- 101 to 200 active users: USD $0.93 / active user / month
- 201 to 300 active users: USD $0.79 / active user / month
- 301 to 400 active users: USD $0.70 / active user / month
- 401 to 500 active users: USD $0.60 / active user / month
- 501 to 2000 active users: USD $0.55 / active user / month
- 2001 to 4000 active users: USD $0.50 / active user / month
- 4001 to 6000 active users: USD $0.45 / active user / month
- 6001 to 8000 active users: USD $0.40 / active user / month
- 8001 to 11,000 active users: USD $0.35 / active user / month
- 11,001 to 14,000 active users: USD $0.30 / active user / month
- 14,001 to 18,000 active users: USD $0.25 / active user / month
- 18,000+ active users: USD $0.20 / active user / month
PAY FOR ACTIVE USERS ONLY: To maximize the efficiency and affordability of our service we utiluze a Monthly Active User (MAU) model for billing. The way this works is that each month, every registered user is assigned one of two states:
- Active (they inserted a Dynasend signature into one or more email message)
- Inactive (no Dynasend signatures were inserted into any email messages)
You are billed only for active users. As a result, you will never pay for accounts that have been set up by people who are no longer with your company (quit / retired).
ALL INCLUSIVE: Pricing is “all inclusive” meaning that you have full access to every feature we offer in our platform.
NO CONTRACTS: You are not locked in by a contract, nor are you required to pay any upfront fee.
PROJECT SETUP INCLUDED: Five hours of program setup time is included in the pricing shown above (the average program setup time is 2 hours). If the program setup time exceeds 5 hours the additional setup time will be billed at a rate of USD $160 / hour. This extra setup time is normally due to:
- multiple brands / divisions requiring numerous templates;
- complex logic requirements.
ONGOING PROJECT MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: Ninety minutes (non-cumulative) of direct program maintenance will be provided each calendar quarter to modify existing programs as needed (typical modifications take 15 - 30 minutes). If the program maintenance time exceeds 90 minutes in a calendar quarter, the additional maintenance time will be billed at a rate of USD $160 / hour.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT INCLUDED: Technical support is provided at no additional fee on an as-needed basis. (Support is limited to administrative use of our portal, our Outlook / O365 add-in, AD integration and billing. Direct end-user support is not provided.)
Invoices are based on metered usage, meaning that you may move in and out of various pricing tiers during any given month, depending on the number of active users. All invoicing is automated through Stripe (via your credit card kept on file). If you need to pay by check, that can be arranged.