Outlook Mobile App / Android Email Signature Installation Instructions
Part 1 - Copying Your Outlook Mobile App Signature to Your Clipboard
Note #1: Forward this page to your Android smartphone if necessary - you will need to access it from there to continue.
Note #2: The Outlook Mobile App for Android DOES NOT support the HTML version of your email signature, which means that your logo, social media icons, formatted text, etc., will not show up. The signature that you will be installing here will be the “plain-text” version of your signature.
1. Display your PLAIN TEXT signature:
2. Select all of the text in the signature and copy it to your mobile device’s clipboard.
Part 2 - Outlook Mobile App Email Signature Setup Instructions
1. Open your Outlook app on your mobile device and click on the Settings gear icon.
2. Under Settings, click on the Signature option.
3. Paste the signature (that you copied in part 1) into the signature dialog box.
4. Click on the checkmark at the top right corner to save your new signature.