Skype Users: If you see phone numbers that look like this or this iinstead of like this you need to temporarily disable Skype's click-to-call functionality during the entire installation process, from start to finish. The easiest way to disable this is to remove or uninstall the "Click to Call with Skype plugin" via Windows' Control Panel's Add/Remove or Uninstall Program function. Skype click-to-call can also be deactivated by disabling the plugin through your browsers' manage add-ons/plugins options (actual procedure varies according the browser type).
FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - IBM iNotes - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Find tab called "More" along the top of your email lists (see below):
2. Then select "Preferences" (see below):
3. Click on "Mail" (see below):
4. Click on "Signature" (see below):
5. PASTE your signature into the "Rich Text" field (see below):
Note: If you already have a signature in place, you should first delete it completely by clicking your cursor into the signature edit window under "Rich text" and pressing Ctrl-A (to select all) and then your Delete key. This will ensure that your old signature is completely removed before you install your new one.
6. Be sure "Automatically append...' is checked and "Rich text" is selected (items 1 and 2). Then click "Save and Close" (item 3) at the top (see below):