Skype Users: If you see phone numbers that look like this or this iinstead of like this you need to temporarily disable Skype's click-to-call functionality during the entire installation process, from start to finish. The easiest way to disable this is to remove or uninstall the "Click to Call with Skype plugin" via Windows' Control Panel's Add/Remove or Uninstall Program function. Skype click-to-call can also be deactivated by disabling the plugin through your browsers' manage add-ons/plugins options (actual procedure varies according the browser type).
FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - Hotmail - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Click OPTIONS in the upper right corner of Hotmail's inbox, then pull down to MORE OPTIONS.
2. Under the "Writing Email" section, click PERSONAL EMAIL SIGNATURES.
3. Make sure you have "Rich Text" selected for your signature and then type any closing block you want to use, like "Sincerely,"and then your name. Use the ENTER key to create line breaks.
4. Place your cursor beneath any text you've typed (by using the ENTER key) and PASTE in the email signature that you have previously copied to your computer's clipboard.
5. Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen. You can now exit the Hotmail Options screen and return to your inbox - you should be all set.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.