Skype Users: If you see phone numbers that look like this or this iinstead of like this you need to temporarily disable Skype's click-to-call functionality during the entire installation process, from start to finish. The easiest way to disable this is to remove or uninstall the "Click to Call with Skype plugin" via Windows' Control Panel's Add/Remove or Uninstall Program function. Skype click-to-call can also be deactivated by disabling the plugin through your browsers' manage add-ons/plugins options (actual procedure varies according the browser type).
FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - Apple Mail - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. With your Mac Mail program open, click "Mail" up on the top left corner of your screen next to the Apple, then click "Preferences".
2. Click on "Signatures" on the top of the Signatures window.
3. Select the Account you want to add the signature template to and highlight it.
4. Place your curser in the window on the right hand side of the Signatures box, then click and paste.
5. Close the Signatures Box and open the email account you just added your template to and open a new email and see if your template shows properly at the bottom of your email.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.