FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - If you wish to continue anyway, verify that your "Display Settings" are set to 100%
These are NOT the Correct Instructions if you use a Display Setting above 100% (That is, if your computer is set to show a large font display for easy reading)
If that's you then click here for the appropriate instructions for the large display settings
DETERMINE IF THIS APPLIES YOU:
Part 2 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 3 - Outlook 2013 - Email Signature Installation Use Instructions
1. Click New Email at the top left corner of the Home tab.
2. Click Signature from the top panel. A dropdown menu will appear, with options to add an existing signature to the email you're working on. Select Signatures from this menu to open a Signatures and Stationery window.
3. Click NEW and type in a name for your signature, "My Business Signature" for example.
4. You'll see three steps below. This is pretty simple - type anything you want to type first. When done, PASTE the graphical signature that you copied in step 3 wherever you want it to go.
It's important to type first and paste second.
5. Set the signature for new messages and for replies to the name of the signature you just created. Then just click OK to close all of the open dialogs and get back to your inbox - you should be all set.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.
IMPORTANT FINAL NOTE: You may wish to edit or create the "Plain Text Equivalent" to your email signature. Simple instructions for doing this can be found at: