Lotus Notes Email Signature Installation Instructions
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don’t currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - Setting up Lotus Notes Signature
1. Click the the arrow to the right of “More” in the toolbar (see below).
2. From the drop down menu, choose “Preferences”.
3. Open the “Mail Tab” and click the “Signature Tab” underneath it.
4. Make sure that you have “Automatically append a signature to the bottom of my outgoing email messages” CHECKED
5. Click on the Radio Button next to Rich Text.
6. If you already have a signature, highlight it and delete.
7. Paste your new signature by clicking on the text area (as shown in red below) and press Ctrl V to paste.
8. Click OK to save your changes.
The next time you go to compose a message your signature will automatically appear.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.