Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don’t currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - Hotmail - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Click OPTIONS in the upper right corner of Hotmail’s inbox, then pull down to MORE OPTIONS.
2. Under the “Writing Email” section, click PERSONAL EMAIL SIGNATURES.
3. Make sure you have “Rich Text” selected for your signature and then type any closing block you want to use, like “Sincerely,”and then your name. Use the ENTER key to create line breaks.
4. Place your cursor beneath any text you’ve typed (by using the ENTER key) and PASTE in the email signature that you have previously copied to your computer’s clipboard.
5. Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen. You can now exit the Hotmail Options screen and return to your inbox - you should be all set.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.