FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): /pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Part 2 - Pasting your signature into Outlook.
1. Click New Email at the top left corner of the Home tab.
2. Click Signature from the top panel. A dropdown menu will appear, with options to add an existing signature to the email you're working on. Select Signatures from this menu (it will be at the bottom of the list) to open a Signatures and Stationery window.
3. Click NEW and type in a name for your signature, "My Business Signature" for example.
4. You'll see three steps below. This is pretty simple - type anything you want to type first. When done, PASTE the graphical signature that you copied in part 1 wherever you want it to go. It's important to type first and paste second.
5. Set the signature for new messages and for replies to the name of the signature you just created. Then just click OK to close all of the open dialogs and get back to your inbox - you should be all set.