FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - AOL Mail or AIM Mail - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Follow the Settings link from the top AIM Mail or AOL Mail navigation bar.
2. Go to the Compose category.
3. Make sure USE SIGNATURE is selected under Signature.
4. Check Use Rich Text / HTML Editing and use the formatting toolbar to add text styles and images.
5. PASTE the graphical signature that you have copied to your computer's clipboard.
6. Click SAVE.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.