Skype Users: If you see phone numbers that look like this or this iinstead of like this you need to temporarily disable Skype's click-to-call functionality during the entire installation process, from start to finish. The easiest way to disable this is to remove or uninstall the "Click to Call with Skype plugin" via Windows' Control Panel's Add/Remove or Uninstall Program function. Skype click-to-call can also be deactivated by disabling the plugin through your browsers' manage add-ons/plugins options (actual procedure varies according the browser type).
FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Note: Mac users will use Command-A and Command-C.
Part 2 - Outlook 2011 (for the Mac) - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Launch Outlook.
2. Click Outlook on the menu and select Preferences.
3. Open Signatures.
4. Click on the plus sign [+] on the bottom left corner (see graphic below).
5. Double-click UNTITLED to rename it, for example to "My Signature".
6. Click to check the box next to "My Signature".
7. On the right hand side, type in your standard closing block. You can format it by clicking on the Format menu and then choosing Text, Font and so on.
Then position your cursor beneath your closing block (use the ENTER key to move your cursor down).
8. PASTE the graphical signature that you have copied to your computer's clipboard beneath your closing block.
9. Once you are done, click the Default Signatures button (see graphic above) to make the signature you just created your default signature.
10. In the window, select your email account.
11. In the Default Signature click on the drop down arrow (see graphic below) and select "My Signature" or the name of the signature you have created in step 5.
12. Click OK.
13. Close the Signature window.
14. Click Outlook on the menu and select Preferences.
15. Open Composing.
16. Make sure "When replying or forwarding, use the format of the original message" is UNCHECKED.
17. Close the Composing window and you're done.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.