REQUIRED BROWSER FOR INSTALLATION INTO OUTLOOK ON THE MAC
To properly support an HTML email signature, the Safari web browser cannot be used for your signature installation. The formatting will turn out wrong if Safari is used to open and copy the signature.
Please download and install either Chrome or Firefox before installing your signature. Download pages for each are here:
Chrome free download - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
Firefox free download - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Notes for installing Chrome and Firefox:
Clicking the above links will take you to the Chrome or Firefox download page. Click the blue DOWNLOAD button. An installation file will download to your Apple download folder. They will appear as disk image thumbnails:
Double clicking the Chrome/Firefox thumbnail will open the installation window:
In the installation window, just drag the Chrome/Firefox icon onto the Application folder. This will install the Chrome/Firefox browser.
FAQ's (These may be helpful AFTER installation): https://dynasend.com/pages/email-signature-user-faqs.html
Part 1 - Copying Your Signature to Your Clipboard
Note: If you don't currently have your signature open in a browser tab, display it now:
In the tab with your signature, press Command-A then Command-C - this will select your entire signature and then copy it to your clipboard.
Part 2 - Outlook for the Mac - Email Signature Installation Instructions
1. Open Outlook and go to your preferences.
2. Select signatures then click the + button.
3. Double-click UNTITLED to rename it, for example to "My Signature".
4. Click the check the box next to "My Signature".
5. Paste your signature in the text field.
Note: For some versions of Outlook, you may see a clipboard icon after you paste the signature. If you see it, click on the icon and choose "Keep source formatting". (If you do not see the clipboard icon after pasting do not worry about it - it only shows up some times.)
6. Set your new signature as your default (if you have more than one signature) and you're all set.
7. Click OK.
8. Close the Signature window.
9. Click Outlook on the menu and select Preferences.
10. Open Composing.
11. Make sure "When replying or forwarding, use the format of the original message" is UNCHECKED.
12. Close the Composing window and you're done.
Note: Hyperlinks in email never work while you are composing or responding to a message. To test your links, compose a message to yourself, and try the links when you have received it and are reading it.